B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, in addition to our Terms and Conditions (and any documents referenced therein), sets out what personal data we collect about you, how and why we use it, who we disclose it to, and how we protect your privacy.
Please read the information carefully to understand our views and practices with regards to your data and how we will treat it. We may update this policy from time to time and will publish any changes here - you should check from time to time to make sure you are happy with the changes.Who is responsible for your data
This policy refers to the personal data collected by B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. located in Poland, at Połczyńska Street 100 (01-302), Warsaw.
B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. is a private limited company registered in Poland under the following company numbers: NIP: 521-31-27-856, REGON 017186780, KRS 0000081846.
For the purposes of the Polish Dz.Urz. UE L 119/1 z 04.05.2016 roku [RODO], EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) PCI-DSS, and European data protection legislation, we are the “data controller".Purpose for processing your data
The following are the lawful basis for processing your data:
1. When you purchase a product or service from B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. and we fulfil that order including any delivery logistics. When you correspond with us in writing, via email, in person, via the telephone or social media platform and we respond to your enquiry.
The GDPR regulations give us the legal basis for processing your data, where processing is necessary for the performance of the contract between us, or is necessary in order to take steps, at your request, prior to entering into a contract.
2. You subscribe to our email newsletter.
The GDPR regulations allows us to seek your consent to process your data for the purpose of sending you our email newsletter. We will not send you this newsletter without your explicit consent.
3. Execution and settlement of agreement between B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. (Data Controller)
4. Marketing activitiesInformation we collect
1. Your name, your postal address, telephone number and email address.
This information is collected when you purchase a product on-line, over the telephone or in one of our stores, attend an event such as a trade show or training event, enter any promotion or communicate with us via any channel to ask us to send you information about our products and/or services.
2. Information about your order history.
We retain information about the products, colours, finishes and volumes that you have purchased. We do not retain any payment card details.
3. Correspondence between us
We retain electronic or physical copies of correspondence between us, be it via email, letters, telephone calls or messages on our various social media channels.
4. Information about your project, home or business
In order to offer the best advice, we may sometimes ask for information relating to the project, your home or your business.
5. Product reviews
When you submit a product review on our website, your review will appear alongside your name. No other personal details will be visible or made available.
6. Information about how you use our website and social media platforms
When you navigate on our website or our social media pages, we use tracking software to understand how our site and social media platforms are being used. Please see our cookie and tracking technologies statement below.
7. Sensitive personal information
We do not collect and record any data that is considered "sensitive personal data".
How we use the information we collectRequesting access to your personal information
The data that we collect from you is processed by B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o. and/or by our service providers such as courier services, and who may change from time to time. Such staff will be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We may use the information held about you in the following ways
• to fulfil any contracts entered into between you and us, such as fulfilling your order.
• to communicate with you for administrative purposes, such as to send you information about your order and notify you of delivery arrangements. These communications are a necessary part of our order fulfilment process and therefore you will continue to receive such emails when you order from us, even if you have unsubscribed from our email newsletter.
• to provide you with information about our products or services where you have initiated an enquiry via any of our communication channels.
• to retrieve information about your previous orders (colours, sheens, products and volumes).
• to ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to track how people navigate and use our website.
• to notify you about changes in our pricing, products and services.
All the information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and any transmission of data between systems is fully encrypted.
Sharing your information with third parties
In order to fulfil our contract with you, it is necessary to share your personal data with certain third parties. For example, it is necessary to share your name and delivery address with the courier firms who will deliver your products. We carefully select these suppliers and require them to operate with the highest data protection standards.
We may be required by law to disclose your personal data to relevant authorities.
We never share your data with third parties for any reason other than to comply with the law or to fulfil your order.
Security of your personal information
Your Data is held on secure servers and we are committed to ensuring all of our systems meet the highest security standards.
In this policy, we have disclosed the circumstance where it is necessary for us to disclose information to third parties, such as courier companies.
We select these suppliers very carefully and require them to have the same high standards of data protection.
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time. You can do so by emailing email@example.com ,
detailing your name, address and the information which is of interest to you. Alternatively, you can write to us:
B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o., Połczyńska 100, 01-302 Warsaw, Poland
Depending on the specific information in your request, we will normally be able to respond in full within 7 days. Certain more complex information requests may take longer than 7 days, but we will provide you with an estimated response time within 7 days of your information request.Requesting your data to be erased
You can request that your data be erased and/or stop being processed at any time, except where we need to retain records of transactions in order to comply with our obligations to the tax authorities, and/or where it is necessary to retain records to protect our business interests. If we receive a request to erase data, we will anonymise all personal data not required to comply with the above two exceptions.
In order to request that your personal information be erased or stop being processed, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , detailing your name and address. Alternatively, you can write to us:B.M. Polska Sp. z o. o., Połczyńska 100, 01-302 Warsaw, Poland
Depending on the extent to which we have interacted with you or your business, we will normally be able to respond in full within 7 days. Certain more complex requests may take longer than 7 days, but we will provide you with an estimated response time within 7 days of your request.
You can opt-out of our email marketing activities by sending to us the e-mail with the message “unsubscribe”.