Paint is recommended for residential objects like apartments and houses, commercial and public health care objects, public utility facilities, schools, kindergartens as well as food care objects.
• traditional cement-lime and cement plasters
• thin-layered mineral and acrylic plasters
• high quality gypsum filling materials and gypsum substrates
• dry walls,
• construction building blocks
• latex paint coats renovation
It’s also possible to apply the paint to primed or previously painted wooden and wooden-like surfaces and prepared and primed with STIX® Waterborne Bonding Primer SXA-110
special adhesion primer glass, ceramic tiles or glass-fiber.