FROGTAPE – the only one masking tape created against paint bleed. Keeps paint out. Keeps lines sharp!
Masking tape “straight”, 36 mm wide with innovative, unique PaintBlock Technology® which provides the perfect cut during painting.
Whether you’re a novice DIYer or an experienced professional painter, the last thing you want to find is paint bleed under your tape after you thought the job was done. The need for touch-ups can be time-consuming and, for the contractor, costly to fix.
HOW PAINTBLOCK® WORKS?
All FrogTape® brand painter’s tapes are treated with patented PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape, preventing paint bleed and the need for touch-ups.
See how PaintBlock® Technology reacts with water in this quick demonstration.
On the left picture you can see the polymer in the tube. On the middle one technician is adding some water. The last image presents the final effect – gel which is formed during the seconds. This is our secret!
In case of solvent-borne paints put the tape, then moisten it with a wet cloth or wet brush to activate PaintBlock Technology. Wait until the tape will be dry and apply selected solvent-borne paint or enamel.
• seals the Surface thanks to PaintBlock Technology®
• intended for: interior and exterior application
• types of substrate: paint layers, wood, glass, plastics, metal, stone, concrete, wallpapers, etc.
• highest quality paper and adhesive with optimal adhesion strength
• service life (removing): internal - up to 21 days, external - up to 7 days
• width: 36 mm
• length: 41,1 m